March 04, 2009

yeay been tagged by elizakru

Thanks awok..at last..after a couple of week, i have time to respond huahua bz ngan 'pelajaran' la katakan kikiki

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun!

1. What is your name? Jihan

2. A four letter word: July..June

3. A boy's name: Jusoh (bukan nama sebenar hubi ms men boling)

4. A girl's name: Jamilah Hanim (same batch masa matrik UKM..comeii bdknya)..Jenab (my nick men boling heh)

5. An occupation: Journalist

6. A color: Jingga (err aci ke tak aci ni..)

7. Something you wear: Jeans
8. A food: Jantung pisang dibuat kerabu..

9. Something found in the bathroom:

10. A place: Johore Bahru

11. Reason for being late: Jammed!Traffic of course..

12. Something you shout: Jealous!! Huh

13. A movie title: Jaws1,2,3...Jangan Pandang Belakang

14. Something you drink: Jusu org jepun ckp..a.k.a Juice in English (orange, mango)

15. A musical group: Jonas Brothers (Qalisha's fav)

16. A street name: Jalan TAR (Err aci ke tak aci ni..)

17.. A type of car: Jaguar
18. A song title: Jangan Tinggal Daku by P.Ramlee..Jong2 Inai Mak Ipong Rajawali..hamek ko hehe
19. A verb: jump

Another one.... Here are the rules: • List these rules on your blog. • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. • Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. • Link the person who tagged you. • Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 facts about me:

1. I am jobless for nearly a year now..huhu
2. I hate my VLSI design lecturer for being rude & underestimating Malaysian student in class..go back to ur country sir!
3. I'm 157cm tall & 54kg weight...huhu oh no
4. I'm married on 261006..and a year later my precious lil boy was born on 101017.
5. I was born on Wednesday..someday in July, in year 1981 (i'll reach 30-an in 2years time) gulpp..time is moving fast..

6. Uncomfortable with outspoken person..they would easily turn my face to RED

7. I enjoy watching the nanny & oprah...ouchh certainly i'm getting old huhu


6 unspectacular quirks about me:

1. Frequently get a headache..and it will last for 2,3 days...mkn panadol pon tak hilang. sighs..wonder is something growing in my head? huhu

2. I'm a woman who doesn't like handbags, lipstick, compact powder and other make-up stuffs.

3. I hardly can forgive & forget..so, people..dont mess with me.

4. Loves to watch light & easy drama/movies (yg tak memerlukan otak berpikir byk2)..yg sedih2 byk dugaan hero heroin byk dugaan, tolak tepi dah, zaman tu dah berlalu..hehe

5. Most of the time, I still can laugh while my eyes full of tears..nak cover malu sebenarnya hehe

6. I can talk much..but cant write as much as i talk huhu nak buat ni pon lama gilo huhu


Org di bawah telah di
tag:

1. farahwadeeakmal
2. danbintangberkelipan
3. nuarsyeila

Buat jgn tak buat..njoy

1 c o m m e n t s:

e.l.i.z.@ said...

thanx awok sudi buat tag ni..enjoy baca hop awok..lucu pun ado hiks =D

Post a Comment